You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Assisting the team in various topics and innovations, depending on your skills and background, e.g.
- Support for the Resource Management: Planning and requesting internal and external resources, tracking efforts spent
- Support in managing the financials of the tribe
- You participate in the agile implementation of Data Science projects for all units of RBI-Group.
- Active management of client relations: preparation and execution of group wide meetings and regular calls
- Preparation of meetings and reports for management presentations
What we offer:
- Student in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. (business) informatics, business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking)
- You want to enhance your skills working with Databases or Programming languages.
- You have already heard about agile working methods and/or would like to see them in action
- You prefer working closely together with data science and technology experts
- Bringing new ideas is important for you and you want to be part of the implementation
- Strong Analytical skills, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.