International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are significantly strengthening our international team of Inhouse Consultants in Group IT Delivery. We are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates who will - together with colleagues from the CFO area - design our future IT and process landscape. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. As we have several new positions to hire, we are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Enhancement of our SAP S/4 HANA platform including introduction of new modules
- Actively drive the rollout of our SAP S/4 HANA platform to further units in complex and demanding system landscapes
- Analyze process improvements and standardizations, support business lines in eliciting new demands and develop holistic accounting and controlling concepts
- Support vendor selection and new/updated solution implementation
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy
- Act as change manager to support the innovation process
What we offer:
- 3 to 5 year consulting and implementation experience with SAP FI/CO, experience with further SAP modules (e.g. simple logistics, HR) of advantage
- SAP S/4 HANA project experience of advantage
- Master degree in Finance, Controlling, IT or similar
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46,500 p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.