You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students starting asap (20-25 hours/week).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Supporting finance reporting and data visualisation
- Comparing reports and analysing differences
- Preparing presentations
- General support of the Team
- Further develop your programming skills, mostly in SQL, QLIK and R/Python
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in economics/business administration/business informatics
- Experience with SQL, BI tools and R/Python of advantage
- Very good English skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Thinking out of the box
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.