You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Our DMS team is looking for a technical student (f/m/d) to join our cross-functional agile team who can help us to reach the next level in creating more and better-quality solutions within our Workflow & Document Management platform. In this position you will join a team of 16 professionals splitted in 2 scrum teams. You will support the implementation of our test automation and continuous delivery strategy.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support in software testing and quality assurance
- Build up test automation know-how
- Implementation of test automation cases using state of the art tools (e.g. Microfocus UFT)
- Support of Scrum Master
- Depending on the progress of your work, we offer you the opportunity to continuously expand your range of tasks - and thus also your area of responsibility.
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies (Business Informatics, Computer Sciences or similar)
- Open and eager to work in an agile environment in close cooperation by IT and business
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, …)
- Good IT knowhow and interest in working with IT
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence (optional)
- Very good command of German and English
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.