You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The department Compliance Programs & Controls, an organizational unit within the RBI’s Group Compliance division, is responsible for the maintenance of the Compliance governance framework, and tools, the execution of steering and controlling functions towards RBI Group entities, innovation regarding Compliance IT systems/processes and RBI Group’s internal control system. To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Student Support (f/m/d).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support Compliance governance processes such as reporting, controls assessments and Compliance risk assessments
- Support organization of the annual Compliance Group Meeting
- Coordinate semi-annual calls with Compliance relevant subsidiaries of RBI
- Support SLA maintenance and monitoring
- Support the development of the Compliance training concept and organization of Compliance trainings
- Support Group Compliance in implementing data protection (GDPR) requirements
What we offer:
- Currently completing a University degree in business administration or similar
- Experience or interest in Compliance governance/framework, operational risk management or similar
- Proficiency in other MS applications (Power Point, Word, SharePoint)
- Experience with data analysis in Excel
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Distinct analytical skills
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Ability to work in a team
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.