International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI Group Efficiency Management drives efficiency and effectiveness of Operations at Head Office and network banks through holistic and end-to-end business process management/process automation and the initiation/execution of group-wide cost & efficiency initiatives.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be an integral part in the optimization of use cases by applying automation capabilities like process orchestration tools, cognitive automation (NLP, ML, etc.), robotics, etc
- Investigate datasets (via process mining, data discovery, etc.) in close cooperation with the business / process / product owner for automation potential / process improvements
- Prepare / Assemble datasets and evaluate appropriate models using non-/citizen-data-scientist data discovery tools
- Screen automation technologies and identify best-in-class tools by market research, participation in internal/external events, vendor evaluations, etc.
- Cooperate/Interact closely with corresponding counterparts (IT, Advanced Analytics, Data Lake, etc.) to fully exploit the automation potential
- Support training and rotational assignments of colleagues from the network banks
What we offer:
- +5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Curious mindset, excellent problem-solving skills and interest in data analysis / science
- Digital literacy and deep understanding of automation drivers (e.g. data capture, workforce automation, process automation, cognitive automation, etc.)
- Ability to learn fast, having an agile and open mindset
- Strong “Build” attitude and proven track record in execution
- Preferably academic background from business informatics, data science or similar studies
- Willingness to travel to RBI network banks in CEE region (around 30%)
- Excellent English language skills, additional CEE language or German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.