International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Agile Delivery Credit Risk Unit is responsible for providing specified end-to-end IT services to the
relevant business customers and user base according to specified service level agreements.
In order to strengthen our IT team in Credit Risk we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented person who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with Business requests. Since we are continuously extending the functionality, you will contribute to respective projects as well.
- Define and develop together with customers the business requirements
- Design and develop a target solution concept based on an initial As-Is analysis
- Maintain together with the Product Owner the Scrum Backlog
- Participates in daily Team Stand-up’s, Sprint-Planning’s, Sprint Review/Demo Sessions, Retrospective’s, Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Manage and analyze dependencies across different solutions, systems, and departments
- Manage the regulatory process of COREP and Large Exposure Reporting in our Credit Risk Solution (“Moody’s RiskAuthority Platform”)
- Analyze COREP / Large Exposure Report together with or business departments to fulfill regulatory requests
- Define meaningful testcases and enhance the existing test framework (Continuous Integration)
- Working in an environment with using tools like Jira, Confluence, GIT/SVN, CHEF, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, etc…
- Alignment and collaboration with external software vendor
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable in the financial services industry
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working even in hectic times
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in any of these areas would be a plus: COREP, Large Exposure, RWA calculation, Basel II/III, financial concepts, structured products and derivatives
- Used to work with JIRA, Confluence
- Used to work in agile/adaptive Setup’s
- Advanced Knowledge of (Oracle) SQL
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated adaptive team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.