You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
“Institutional Clients Experience Limit Management” is in charge of RBI group-wide limit steering for institutional clients. This newly created unit aims to maximize efficiency. We act as neutral partners for all IC business stakeholders including relationship management, product and risk departments. In addition, ICE Limit Management is involved in developing an efficient, state-of-the-art limit management tool in close collaboration with FCPM and IT.
We are currently looking for a curious and hands-on student, who wants to support our team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Get an insight into Interbanking Business & Institutional Clients Coverage
- Gaining know-how in Capital Markets & Commercial Banking Products
- Supporting the Limit Managers in their daily tasks
- Preparing and analyzing limit & exposure reports (Excel)
- Supporting in internal projects to increase process efficiency e.g. new limit management system, new reporting tools (PowerPoint presentations)
- Supporting the preparation of risk limit application in Global Exposure Management System (GEM)
- Changing limits in GEM System
What we offer:
- Active studies in Business Administration or Economics
- Good command of English required; German is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel, PP)
- Proactive personality and ability to reinvent yourself
- IT affinity, critical & analytical thinking skills
- Ideally first working experience in Risk Area
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.