You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Collaboration is a key element for agile software delivery. To foster close co-operation within delivery teams, we provide a comprehensive collaboration platform for RBI Group. In the centre is Atlassian JIRA, to visualize and manage your tasks. Tightly connected is a wiki for documentation and sharing of knowledge.
But it’s not only about providing tools, but also to live and learn the agile way of working
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Being part of an international team, which takes care of RBIs collaboration platform
- Design and implement JIRA workflows in close collaboration with end users
- Find out, how to use and customize JIRA best, together with our delivery teams
- Serve as first point of contact for delivery teams and support the team members in fast service delivery
What we offer:
- Active studies at a technical University
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic infrastructure and operations knowledge, preferably Cloud (AWS)
- Open, pro-active and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent command of English
- Enjoying a multi-cultural and international environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.