International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Regulatory Affairs is responsible for coordinating all relevant activities when it comes to supervisory and regulatory matters. The department Group Supervisory Dialog serves as Single Point of Contact towards national and European Supervisory Authorities, most importantly the European Central Bank and the European Single Resolution Board. In addition, the department chairs the Fit&Proper Group Office.
The significant impact supervisory decisions can have on RBI Group as well as our vision to constantly further develop our role as relationship manager to Supervisory Authorities and advisor to RBI Group Units make this position a highly interesting challenge. We are looking for a motivated Junior Group Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f), to join our team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Serving as main point of contact for finance related supervisory requests of supervisory authorities
- Supporting fulfillment of regulatory obligations (e.g. enquiries, questionnaires, reporting requirements) vis-à-vis Supervisory Authorities with a focus on capital/finance related aspects
- Working in close cooperation with finance related divisions of RBI
- Organizing, supporting and attending the regular meetings with the Supervisory Authorities
- Supporting on- and offsite examinations by banking authorities for RBI and Subsidiaries and monitoring remediation activities in cooperation with Internal Audit and the responsible departments
- Identifying critical regulatory issues and reporting them to senior management
What we offer:
- University degree (law, economics)
- Excellent command of English and German
- Educational Background or work experience in finance related area of advantage
- Strong commitment and stress-resilience, flexibility regarding working hours
- Ability to handle complex assignments under time pressure
- Self-responsibility and individual initiative
- Analytical skills, quick-wittedness, solution-driven, team-oriented
- Highest level of integrity, reliability and discretion
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 38.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.