International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The IT unit Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting is building reporting solutions on our Regulatory Reporting platform together with our business departments in agile teams. One major part of our Regulatory Universe is the ABACUS software, that is based on the GMP data model of OeNB.
The basis of our success lies in close cooperation of cross-functional teams of regulatory specialists, business analysts, developers and testers, having an agile delivery mindset and continuously developing themselves to ensure an entire end-to-end regulatory delivery chain.
In order to help coordinate our agile teams working on the platform, we are looking for an open-minded, ambitious and team-oriented chapter lead with an interest in regulatory topics.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Process-Monitoring of the whole granular deal-and templates-based reporting and optimizing the level of automation for various reporting solutions on the platform
- Ideally having experience with the ABACUS / GMP software (eg. GMP Cubes, FinRep Solo, IFRS Accounting Notes, AnaCredit, SHSG, Resolution Reporting, Corep, etc.)
- Ensuring the technical system- and data integrity of the reporting platform by aligning with all product owners of the agile teams, main users on the platform and the delivery manager
- Coordinating operations and testing activities on a frequent basis and continuously improving the end-to-end delivery chain in cooperation with business-/product owners, delivery manager and vendors
- Effectively organising and ensuring the transfer of knowledge, expertise and experience for the topics of the Regulatory Reporting Platform via an informal leading role between teams
- Stakeholder management with main users, internal and external partners (eg. AuRep, R-IT, Software vendors, internal data ware houses)
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical or economic field of study or proven, comparable Qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting or IT department, preferable in the financial services industry
- Practical experience in developing reporting/BI-solutions using SQL / PL-SQL and orchestrating an end-to-end delivery chain of data streams using several software solutions
- Very good general IT knowledge, understanding of IT strategies and best practices in operating IT banking systems
- Good knowledge of business processes in the area of Regulatory Reporting and hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban) is preferable
- Hands-on approach and structured way of working even under pressure
- Fluent German and English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.