You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) for a six months internship starting in spring 2020.
The Capital Markets Instituional Sales team is covering institutional clients (Banks, Asset Managers, Pension Funds) in Western Europe on Fixed Income Products. You will support the team with a special focus on clients in France/Belgium/Luxembourg.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support with market analysis
- Analysis of client data
- Preparation of documents and marketing presentations
- Support in trade booking and documentation
- Assistance in administration of client data and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Perform a range of support activities including client onboarding (“KYC”)
- Contribute to projects focused on digitalization of trade execution and technology integration.
What we offer:
- Advanced studies or equivalent in a relevant subject (business administration / finance, economics, mathematics, statistics).
- Fluency in English and French (verbal and written) is essential; Native French speaker is a clear advantage; German and other languages of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relevant job experience and experience in Bloomberg of advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- A glimpse into the Capital Markets world with focus in Fixed income
- Developing a good understanding of Sales business
- Make the most of the various fringe benefits we offer
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.