Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
DaVinci, our Corporate Digital Platform will streamline and digitize RBI´s most relevant customer services, strengthen digital sales capabilities and offer clients a 360-degree-view of their banking relationship.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
To support our Product Owner and agile feature teams, we are looking for a Business Analyst who can break down diverse complex and volatile business challenges into meaningful pieces, which can be built by the team in an agile way.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be a value-adding enabler for our agile feature teams
- Creation of value-adding and meaningful documentation in strong alignment with stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner in epic and user story creation
- Support the Product Owner in structuring, breaking down the backlog and decision-making
- Requirements engineering and business analysis in adaptive/agile organization
- Define user story acceptance criteria
- Facilitate backlog grooming
- Elaborate detailed mappings for APIs
- Support agile teams during sprints
- Support system integration and user acceptance tests
What we offer:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the finance industry, preferably in the digital area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis and requirements engineering
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Team player and customer-orientation
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.