International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Group Project Management Office (GPMO) is responsible for portfolio management of agile product teams and classical projects. In the center of Raiffeisenbank International’s (RBI) adaptive transformation, we are changing our practices from scratch. Additionally, we are supporting our PMO Community in the subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe in their own transformation.
Be part of this team and help establishing lean practices for a successful agile product portfolio management. We need ambitious and service-oriented team players who like to take responsibility in an ever changing and agile working environment. Thereby you get deep insight into the innovation processes and structures of a dynamic and diverse bank.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Supporting the transformation from a classical project to an agile product portfolio management by establishing concepts for agile portfolio management processes and practices, piloting them and implementing them incrementally.
- Managing a bi-modal product/project portfolio in RBI Head Office with significant product teams and projects (> 5 Mio. EUR total cost), aligned with RBI’s strategy.
- Facilitating portfolio steering meetings on management board level.
- Consulting and mentoring product owners, delivery managers and projects managers to ensure a high level of quality.
- Monitoring the portfolio and supporting significant local product teams/projects of several Network Banks in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Helping to strengthen our international PMO community by best practice sharing and training.
What we offer:
- University degree in IT, Information Management or Business Administration
- Several years of proven experience in agile working environments as agile coach, product owner, scrum master or business analyst. Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Tools (incl. Kanban, Scum, LeSS, Jira) and Design Thinking
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills to understand complex situations and problems. Ability to develop concepts, pilot them and incrementally implement suitable solutions accordingly
- Hands-on experience with management of large and complex IT projects (i.e. worked as a senior project manager) is an advantage
- Ability to communicate with and present to different managerial levels
- Ambition, pro activity and willingness to take on responsibility
- Structured, independent way of working and “out of the box thinking”
- You’ll join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe.
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance.
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development.
- You’ll be able to choose from attractive social benefits.
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60,000 incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.