International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Find your fit within our Team!
We are looking for experienced and motivated Senior Special Exposures Management Managers -Network Units (NWU’s), who takes over steering responsibility for problematic Non-retail customers booked within RBI NWUs in all aspects of loan workout. Corporate restructuring and workout strategies are reviewed and proposed for final approval with a view to maximize loan recovery for RBI Group and minimize losses and non-performing volumes.
Once here you will:
What you will bring to the table:
- Be responsible for reviewing the strategy for assigned Corporate workout cases booked within Group NWUs, including assessing loan loss provision adequacy
- As Workout Country Responsible for specific NWUs, you will be key in overseeing major tasks related to problematic customers, meaning you will be at the heart of this activity
- Structure and present comprehensive workout statements and reports for RBI decision takers (including Management Board, Problem Loan Committee)
- Creatively contribute to adapt workout processes and structures to the new requirements, in line with Group Strategy (e.g. digitalization, agility)
- Participate in various projects SEM Division is involved into
- Follow up on workout relevant data from allocated NWUs for any kind of report
- Perform regular visits to assigned NWUs to support local workout units with their duties
What we offer:
- University degree in Business Economics or Finance
- Ideally you would have minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Workout, Risk Management or Business/Project Finance, however a willingness to learn and work independently are more meaningful
- Analytical skills, i.e. understand and interpret business plans & financial models
- Understanding of the legal concepts in the context of insolvency, bankruptcy and banking law
- International banking group experience (advantageous)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills (in English, other European languages are a plus)
- Readiness to travel outside of Austria
- Team player and willingness to participate in specific projects
- Advanced data literacy
- Self confidence
- Complex problem-solving skills, creativity
- Open minded for new way of working in adaptive organizational setups
- You’ll work with international, highly engaged peers at a leading bank
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and benefit of collaboration spaces
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross € 60.000 p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.