International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The IT unit Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting is building reporting solutions on our Regulatory Reporting platform together with our business departments in agile teams. One major part of our Regulatory Universe is the ABACUS software, that is based on the GMP data model of OeNB. The basis of our success lies in close cooperation of cross-functional teams of regulatory specialists, business analysts, developers and testers, having an agile delivery mindset and continuously developing themselves to ensure an entire end-to-end regulatory delivery chain.
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst who will shape the future of our regulatory platform. Together with the team you will work on challenging regulatory requirements and setting the standards for the collaboration of Business Analysts within the AD Regulatory Reporting.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Drive the end-to-end implementation of regulatory data requirements in collaboration with regulatory specialists, data owners, data warehouse teams and source system teams.
- Translate new regulatory requirements published by e.g. OeNB, ECB, SRB into solution requirements for our regulatory platforms.
- Support regulatory business experts during the monthly/quarterly reporting process with Ad-Hoc analysis
- Build up a Business Analysis Chapter within the AD Regulatory Reporting to set standards, foster collaboration and leverage synergies across the different agile streams
- Facilitate knowledge exchange within the Chapter
- Drive the pre-analysis for integration of new digital product initiatives into the regulatory platform
- Participation in expert groups organized by our external service provider (AUREP) or OeNB
- Contribute to the Business Analysis Community of Practice
What we offer:
- University degree in business informatics, business economics or similar
- Strong IT / engineering affinity
- Experience in working within a data driven environment as a business analyst/requirements engineer
- Knowledge of Banking Products and Processes
- Know-how of Regulatory Reporting Requirements and Processes (e.g. GMP, AnaCredit, Resolution Reporting)
- Experience with ABACUS or similar regulatory reporting software solutions
- Ability to work independently with data using different tools (SQL, Excel, BI Tools)
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent English & German is a must
- You’ll work in an international agile team at a leading bank in an empowering environment
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000 incl. overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.