International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In order to strengthen our delivery capability and business know-how, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented business analyst in the agile-shaped IT Delivery Unit GDWH Group Service. Our unit is responsible for innovations and operations of the group wide business intelligence platform.
- Business and IT analysis in our group data warehouse
- Defining and aligning of user stories/demands and priorities in strategic group and head office projects with our banks in CEE and other business lines, detecting synergies and removing contradictions
- Analysis of existing business processes and supporting definition of new business processes
- Active contribution in our continuously improvement process, review and lessons learned sessions
- Collaborate with 15 international units (align requirements, detect synergies and remove contradictions)
What we offer:
- Strong Data Warehouse Business Analyst experience
- Preferred experience in working in an agile setup
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Working in an international environment
- Flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- An appropriate salary starting at EUR 48.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
- Attractive social benefits
- Significant internal training opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.