International Retail Online Bankingis the unit responisble for the strategic evolution of RBI Retail´s online banking channels with a strong focus on Mobile applications.
If you are interested in digital marketing and mobile apps - then keep on reading!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You support your colleagues with business processes analysis and maintenance of the product backlog
- You participate on new business models financial analysis
- You gather and analyse external and internal data and provide insights
- You execute in area of digital marketing and new products ideas & features market testing
- You test new digital banking products and benchmark with competitors
What we offer:
- Ongoing Studies in the field of Economics, Business Informatics or Financial Studies with strong quantitative background
- Digital marketing knowledge is of advantage
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude with strong analytical skills and result-oriented and structured way of working
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria, very good knowledge in English
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.