International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our Group Technology Department is looking for an ambitious and service-oriented Cloud Computing Expert, who is interested in transforming RBI’s IT landscape and shaping the company’s future.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Primary contact for cloud architecture and infrastructure solutions
- Advising colleagues during all phases of the software engineering process for cloud solutions
- New and further development of applications and modules from conception and specification to implementation
- Testing and evaluation of new cloud products in terms of quality and compatibility
- Ensuring implementation of our groupwide Cloud strategy
- Considering long-term strategic goals: cost efficiency, exit strategy, no-lock-in….
What we offer:
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with major Cloud providers
- Top-notch experience in implementing private and hybrid Cloud services in large Enterprise Scale Architectures
- Senior level experience in On-prem to Cloud transformation projects
- Ability to perform successfully in complex organizations
- Excellent command of English language
- Readiness to travel within CEE
- You’ll work in an international and diverse team at a leading CEE banking group with Headquarter in Vienna
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from great development opportunities
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46.500,-- p.a. excluding overtime
- You’ll have on top lots of attractive social benefits at your disposal
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.