Student Job (f/m/x) - Agile Delivery Credit Risk (20-25 h/week)
Agile Delivery Credit Risk Unit is responsible for providing specified end-to-end IT services to the relevant business customers and user base according to specified service level agreements, mainly in the area of risk-weighted-assets (RWA) calculation. In order to strengthen our IT team in Credit Risk we are looking for ambitious students who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with Business requests.
You are available to start in July/August– then keep on reading!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Get to know several areas of an international bank, mainly risk and data-warehouse
- You support international colleagues in the monthly RWA process
- Learn more about agile working methods and see them in action (Scrum/Kanban)
- Contribute to the development and operations of various IT systems
- Collaboration with colleagues in Austria and CEE
What we offer:
- You are an active student with a focus on IT
- You have a solid knowledge of various programming skills, ideally SQL, PL/SQL and Java (JIRA, Confluence skills are a plus)
- General IT affinity is highly appreciated
- You like to work in and contribute to a cross-functional team and English is not a problem for you
- You are curious and would like to look behind the scenes of Agile Delivery Credit Risk in RBI
- You are pro-active, self-motivated, result-oriented, communicative and can work independently
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.