You are highly motivated student and want to gain professional experience? Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Group Capital Markets Corporates & Retail Sales is responsible for steering sales of capital market products (foreign exchange, money market, interest rate derivatives, etc) throughout all subsidiaries of RBI Group to our corporate & retail clients.
An important success factor in all strategic ambitions is to benefit from the usage and analysis of our data, e.g. identifying patterns to further develop our services and products.
We are looking for an ambitious student with excellent academic background to support us with our data & analytics projects.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Involvement in data-driven initiatives within Markets
- Creating creative solutions based on analytical insights to support our sales staff
- Developing proficiency in manipulating data and knowledge of relevant internal and external databases
- Research of state-of-the-art knowledge on relevant data modelling issues and capital market products
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or business/economics with strong quantitative focus
- Programming skills in R and/or Python and readiness to learn further. Know-how in SQL, low level programming languages and general IT affinity is highly appreciated
- You are self-motivated, focused, result-oriented, resilient and communicative
- Very good knowledge in English
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.