You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I am ready to work hand in hand with the experts and gain valuable experience. It would be great to learn firsthand how successful companies take care of their customers’ experience, what are the latest techniques and earn some money as well. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Student Job (f/m/x) – CX Data Analysis in International Retail Banking (20-25 h/week)
Are you passionate about data analysis and its implications on business decision making? Are you interested in juggling large datasets and extracting actionable insights? Are you passionate about discovering things that would make RBI be the most recommended financial institution in the CEE? Do you like dynamic environment filled with high pace and high impact projects? We are in the process of introducing number of innovative and new approaches, tools and techniques to boost customer experience in attempt to reach our vision, and we need you on this journey.
Therefore, we are looking for students to support our team.
What your working day would look like:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the global CX team in analyzing customer satisfaction data in conjunction with other qualitative and quantitative customer data points
- Conduct analysis of incoming data with the aim of drawing business conclusions
- Use quantitative methods such as hypothesis testing and descriptive statistics to quantify the impact of customer satisfaction on business and operational KPIs
- Support the use and insights extraction from a dedicated text analysis software
What we offer:
- You have a passion for data and numbers
- You are an active student in a qualitative discipline (econometrics, statistics, applied mathematics or similar)
- You understand the difference between a correlation, a regression and KDA
- You are familiar with advanced MS Excel functions.
- You have dipped your toes in at least one numbers crunching software (SPSS, R, STATA, MATLAB, etc.).
- You can analyze data, but also explain what it means in a clear and concise language
- You are fluent in English; German and any CEE language can be of an advantage
- You’ll learn a lot and will be exposed to a lot of career opportunities
- Practical working experience in an international banking environment
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such budget-friendly and tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)