International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The RBI Group and specifically Compliance Governance, Strategy and Controls is challenged by the rapid change in regulatory topics, technology as well as higher customer expectations.
Compliance Governance, Strategy and Controls is the link between all compliance functions such as AML (Anti Money Laundering), Sanctions, Fraud and Capital Markets Compliance, governance for all RBI network units (NWUs) and subsidiaries in CEE and the control framework for the entire RBI Group.
For this exciting compliance part, we are looking for a passionate compliance expert. The successful candidate will have the chance to work in an international team and the full empowerment to develop and drive the RBI Group Compliance Governance and Strategy topics.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Further develop and review of the existing Group Compliance Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Contribute to the Compliance Plan in close cooperation with all compliance, IT and business units
- Inhouse consulting and sparring of the other compliance departments, RBI business areas and NWUs with regards to Compliance Strategy and Governance
- Set up and develop the RBI Compliance Governance Framework integrated with the internal control system
- Development of a compliance reporting framework and methodology as a basis for steering and management compliance risks in RBI Group in CEE
- Concept and drive new solutions in the area of Compliance analytics and technologies related to governance and reporting
- Take over the lead and being member in several compliance streams and initiatives
- Enhancement of the risk assessment frameworks and improve the transparency from a compliance risk perspective
- Work closely with agile engineering teams, data scientists and customer/product management from business, IT and advanced analytics in joint initiatives to achieve compliance goals
What we offer:
- University degree in computer science, business administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in consulting or a financial institution
- Compliance background and experience
- Independent approach of working and ability to cooperate in an international environment
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to prepare independently presentation material for senior management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Experience with business intelligence and analytical tools, basic Know How of SQL
- Ideally basic understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and statistical models, ability to define use cases
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 43.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.