You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with top experienced colleagues in the area of Advanced Analytics. Here new products of the finance world are born! This is a top challenge to get practical experience and to polish up your CV– or your bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence team is at the forefront of using innovative approaches on technology and data to improve both the customer experience and our products and sales. Our agile and very international team is using Cloud, Open Source, Data Science, Data Lake, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Chatbots and Voicebots to achieve our goals – we are a startup within the bank!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Assisting the team in various topics and innovations, depending on your skills and background
- Support in team resource and schedule management: planning availability, monitoring progress, efforts spent, etc.
- Active maintenance and quality-assurance of product documentation, internal processes, backlogs and boards
- Hands-on participation in the agile implementation of Data Science projects and toolset
- Organization/coordination of meetings, preparation of reports and presentations
- Research of trending technologies and tools, supporting Data Science
- Support in marketing/promoting products and tools
What we offer:
- You are an active student in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. (business) informatics, business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking)
- You want to enhance your skills working with Cloud-based tools and technologies
- You have already heard about agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban) and/or would like to see them in action
- You prefer working closely together with Data Science and technology experts
- Bringing new ideas is important for you and you want to be part of the implementation
- Strong Analytical skills, innovation mindset, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.