The ultimate purpose of Group IT Delivery is to provide RBI Group with IT technologies that result in a best in class result for how to deliver and operate IT solutions. "Agile Delivery Compliance" is responsible for all compliance-related IT systems and applications and run all innovations in an agile setup throughout the product lifecycle.
We are looking for students for an 6-month internship (fulltime) starting in October.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to the development and operations of various compliance IT systems in Austria and CEE
- Evaluation of tools and technologies to improve our development lifecycle and operating model
- Scripting and automation in cloud and on-premise infrastructure (Docker)
- Data analytics and analysis through various layers of mappings and interfaces
- Working as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum / Kanban)
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in business informatics, IT or similar
- Experience in Bash / Python / SQL or willingness to learn new things
- High interest in new technology (AWS, docker, Machine Learning)
- Strong team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, German is appreciated
- Pro-activeness and initiative, independent and result oriented attitude, strong commitment and motivation
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,831.04 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.