International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Strategy develops and maintains RBI Group’s strategic target picture and drives all necessary steps that the Group units work on in order to sustainably reach this target state. Therefore, its tasks and responsibilities comprise of strategy development, resource allocation and strategy execution.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Analysis and development of targets and ambition levels for RBI Group and RBI Group units to provide necessary steering to operationalize Group strategy;
- Perform annual strategy review and assessment of the RBI Group and RBI Group units performance and development of suggestions towards strategic KPIs, including capital allocation within the planning process;
- Analysis of the strategic positioning of RBI Group or RBI Group units with reference to internal and external developments and develop strategic options to increase shareholder value;
- Preparation, management and execution of projects of strategic importance with a focus on M&A (internal acquisitions and divestments), restructuring and PMI (Post Merger Integration).
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with specialization in Finance, Economics, Business Development or other related areas;
- 3+ years of banking experience plus 3+ years of relevant professional experience (e.g. consulting, audit, or financial advisory services, etc.);
- Solid experience in bank steering, strategy, corporate development is an advantage;
- Financial modelling skills are highly appreciated;
- Outstanding analytical skills and an unbiased approach to tasks;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in a multi-cultural and very senior environment;
- Ability and experience in running larger international projects;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 70.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.