You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do any harm to my CV nor to my bank balance. If this sounds like you, then have a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of Business Intelligence in the banking sector. Become part of a young and innovative team that works on solution in the area of Business Intelligence. Experience the flavor of working in an international team in one of the most successful companies in the CEE region.
Our BI Team serves our internal customers – all departments of the bank – with BI expertise and a stable and flexible reporting environment. We are operating and maintaining the BI environments of Power BI, Qlik Sense, Qlik View and Cognos. In addition, we coach or consult our customers in their delivering process with our BI expertise from the requirement engineering phase to the roll-out. Another big field of engagement is our BI community. It’s a platform to share best practices, build up additional knowhow, inspire others and to offer up2date information about the latest developments on the BI market for all the motivated and enthusiastic BI practitioners in the bank.
We are looking for motivated students to support our team. Where do you think you would be able to bring benefits to the team?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support BI experts with development and maintenance of BI solutions
- Support the BI Service Manager in his daily tasks
- Support the team with the installation & configuration of our BI platform servers (Qlik, Power BI, Cognos)
- Production incident research and resolution
- Continuous improvement of Business Intelligence tools and platforms
- Development of MVPs in different BI Tools
- Support Key Users on our BI platforms
- Being part of an international agile delivery team
What we offer:
- Active study at a university or college in the field of business informatics or computer science
- Experience with SQL and relational database systems
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) appreciated, but not mandatory
- Know How in Visualization and BI Tools appreciated (IBM Cognos, Qlik, Power BI)
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Attention to details
- Open for feedback
- Team player, Customer orientation
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.