International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI Group Efficiency Management drives efficiency and effectiveness of Operations at Head Office and network banks through holistic and end-to-end business process management/process automation and group-wide cost and efficiency initiatives. The Smart Automation team is an important contributor by harnessing the power of hyper-automation and emerging technologies. We search an additional colleague to support our multi-skilled and experienced team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Identify new use cases and assess the automation opportunities jointly with the process/ product owners
- Elaborate/Evaluate business cases and efficiency potential, communicate and promote proven automation approaches/results on local and group level
- Drive the business engagements and work on the solution design jointly with the solution architect and the internal developers/specialists
- Maintain the backlog for prioritization and a use-case library for promotion on local/group level
- Establish an inspiring environment with internal (e.g. Retail, Corporate, etc.) and external parties (e.g. start-ups, vendors, academic communities, etc.) to foster cooperation and information exchange
- Participate in market research, internal/external events, vendor evaluations, etc.
- Support training and rotational assignments of colleagues from network banks
What we offer:
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Digital literacy and sound knowledge of automation technologies (e.g. Business Process Mgmt, Robotics, Process Mining, Data Analytics, Citizen Data Science, etc.)
- Good understanding of the financial service industry (products, processes, customers’ needs)
- Proven track record in agile delivery and management of internal clients
- Strong communication skills and capable of inspiring and motivating people
- Engaged team player with a well-organized and action-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel to RBI network banks
- University degree ideally with focus on innovation/automation or comparable education
- Excellent English language skills, additional CEE language or German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 65.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.