International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As an Android Developer @ RBI you will join daily stand-ups and other scrum or kanban ceremonies, implement unit tested solutions based on well formulated and detailed Jira tasks, review code with your Android colleagues and support designers, and other team colleagues with your expertise within your flexible work time.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Development of native baking related applications for Android in an international environment
- Being part of an international, distributed team
- Support UX designers and creative designers to create an outstanding mobile user experience
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture
- Implement automated unit and instrumentation tests
- Be part of having E2E responsibility for the developed applications - you build it, you run it!
What we offer:
- More than 3 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications on Android
- Excellent overview of the respective Android platform ecosystem (SDKs, libraries, frameworks and tools)
- Advanced experience with Kotlin
- A plus would be to have experience with Kotlin multiplatform
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers and creative designers
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects
- Active experience with the respective app-submission process via Google Play
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs (optional GraphQL)
- Experience with Kotlin and its language features like coroutines
- MVVM, Koin/Dagger, Moshi, OkHttp, Retrofit/Ktor and Room/Sqldelight are not just “some words” for you
- Practical experience with automated Unit Testing in the context of mobile applications and Instrumentation testing with Espresso
- Practical experience with code versioning systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Very good command of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.