International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
People Business Leader (f/m/x)
We, the team of GROUP PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONAL INNOVATION at RBI strive to support our PEOPLE to unfold their full potential for the best of our business success. To that endeavor, we seek to be close to our business, understand business needs and translate our business strategy into a value adding people strategy.
The People Business Leader is dedicated to one out of four people consulting areas: CEO/CFO, Markets/Retail, CIO/COO, Corporate/Risk.
S/he is the major bridge on a strategic level between business and PEOPLE. S/he will partner up on eye-level with RBI's board members and their leadership community to actively promote PEOPLE strategy/agenda that is relevant for our business.
The People Business Leader is a mature, reflective personality eager to work in a dynamic and demanding environment. S/he has a good understanding of banking business, high analytic capabilities and can identify patterns quickly. S/he is strong in advising and coaching, is an integrative, communicative personality and able to pitch new ideas in a convincing way. Most importantly, s/he is experienced in steering agile teams and brings relevant stakeholders and teams on the table working for our common business goal.
What you can expect:
- Add value at the business table especially through providing expertise on people, change and culture topics and – where relevant – a “different” perspective
- Provide advice, sparring and coaching
- Co–deliver key people processes (e.g. Annual Leadership Review, executives recruiting, executive’s performance management)
- Build and keep trustful collaboration relations to identify needs and “contract” people services; to introduce other people functions with the business; to manage expectations regarding capacities, quality and delivery time
- Provide input to the Head of People Consulting regarding (re-)staffing decisions and performance evaluation of agile team members allocated to the respective people consulting area
- Explain business needs to Expert Centers (EC) and involve them
- Coordinate HR colleagues in NWBs on joint projects
- Manage feedback from clients on services provided and guide continuous improvement efforts
- Align with Head of People & Organizational Innovation, People Business Leader peers and Expert Center Heads on common direction vs board area specific approach
- Manage relations and negotiate with staff council as required for the respective area
What you bring to the table:
- University degree, ideally economics and business administration, psychology or legal
- Broad experience in HR on operational and strategically level or business background with solid HR understanding
- Additional experience in banking business/operations/risk/finance is of advantage
- Several years of experience in working with delivering and co-creating solutions for and advising top and senior managers & management teams
- Broad knowledge on trends relevant for business leaders e.g. Strategy & Business Model Design, Agile/Adaptive, Customer Centricity, Data Analytics, Leadership, Restructuring, Innovation
- Experience in leading teams (in traditional and/or agile/adaptive set-ups), open for feedback and driving leadership according to our principals
- Fluent in English, German language skills are advantageous
- Highly customer-oriented, business minded in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Opportunity seeking personality with a strong “can do” attitude
- Remaining cool and calm under pressure/when being challenged and able to balance different internal stakeholders and agile teams
- Willing to speak up and make a difference in a convincing way
- Ability to connect and build excellent working relationships and earn trust with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication & negotiation skills; always bearing our corporate values in mind
- Getting across your message and ability to present complex topics to the point in a convincing manner
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 74,000 gross p.a. including overtime
Please submit your application until 13.08.2020 with the following attachments:
-) Updated CV
-) Please elaborate in your letter of motivation the following question: Which of the four “people consulting areas” are you most interested in and why? (1. CEO/CFO, 2. Markets/Retail, 3. CIO/COO, 4. Corporate/Risk)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.